What should you expect to find in your holiday home?
- Private living area, not for use by any other third party
- Comfortable seating in the living area
- Dining table with sufficient chairs
- Cooking facilities equipped with pots, pans, cutlery and crockery
Type of beds:
- Single bed: min. 80x190cm
- French bed: 140 x 190 cm (1 mattress for 2 people)
- Double bed: min. 160x190cm
- Sofa bed: couch which can be transformed into a bed
- Bunk beds (generally more suitable for children as they are often smaller than regular beds)
Parking, Facilities & Infrastructure (will be mentioned in the description when available)
- Private parking options
- Facilities and infrastructure belonging to the holiday home or the residence, such as swimming pool, play area, tennis court etc.
- Fireplaces should be working unless «specified they are ornamental. Firewood might not be provided.
- Ovens, microwaves, freezers, kettles and teapots, TVs etc are not guaranteed unless mentioned in the description
- Any items/services/utilities which are marked with “extra” in the description will be at extra cost.
- Public facilities and infrastructure (parking, swimming pool, tennis court, ski-lift, restaurant etc.) are not part of the rental agreement and their availability (particularly in low season) or prices are not guaranteed.
- Heating is guaranteed only when mentioned in the description. In some destinations the use of heating in summer is prohibited by law (e.g. Italy: April-October).
- Water can be a scarce resource during the summer months.
- The supply or usage of water can be limited by law for some activities, such as watering lawns, washing cars, etc.)
- Some local water supplies may not be suitable for drinking.
- Electricity power supply can vary according to regions and areas (e.g. in Italy the standard of power supply is 3kW/h).
- The use of many appliances at the same time could blow a fuse and cut the supply.